Our only URLs are

All other sites are scams – especially be wary of:

benumbs.cards & bennumb.cards & bennumbs.cards & benumb.cc & many more…

(it can be hard to notice the S and extra N if not careful.) 

Welcome to the real deal. 

Please bookmark this link — the other sites have simply copy/pasted our html and don’t actually have any cards to sell. 

They can be easy to fall for if you aren’t cautious!

Dark fail down, not sure if the onion link is still up cause I don’t have it saved. Anyone know of any legit alternatives to dark fail? I’m really cautious and only use this but idk how long it’s gonna be like this.

[ad_1] Every time I try it gives me a 502 bad gateway. [ad_2] View Reddit by mrlions202 – View Source

Missing characters captcha on CH

[ad_1] Don’t think I’ve ever seen this one before but I have to give it to them for the ingenuity. Great way to make people actually carefully read the URL too [ad_2] View Reddit by Scientiam_Prosequi – View Source

Noob

[ad_1] Not being able to find a local source I’m considering using a dark market. I don’t fully understand some of the stuff in the dm Bible so I’m a little hesitant. If I’m just going to be a one or 2 time buyer doing us to Us do I really need to go thru … Read more

Question about Tails

[ad_1] The question came up today about whether running Tails was safe enough to access the dw from your home WiFi. [View Poll](https://www.reddit.com/poll/or8ow3) [ad_2] View Reddit by Two2Rails – View Source

Completely new to the Darknet, really confused!

[ad_1] Hello, I am completely new to using the Darknet. I mainly want to use it to purchase anonymously. Is there some kind of guide that can get me started? I’m very confused when it comes to PGP encryption for example. My DMs are open if you have any tips for a new user. I’m … Read more

[Monthly Advertising Sticky] Thread – July 01, 2021

[ad_1] This is the official r/darknet advertising thread, only advertising in this thread will be allowed, outside this thread may get you banned. # PLEASE NOTE: ads that break the [sitewide rule against prohibited goods and services](https://www.reddithelp.com/en/categories/rules-reporting/account-and-community-restrictions/reddits-policy-against-transactions) will get you banned with no warning. [ad_2] View Reddit by AutoModerator – View Source