Our only URLs are

All other sites are scams – especially be wary of:

benumbs.cards & bennumb.cards & bennumbs.cards & benumb.cc & many more…

(it can be hard to notice the S and extra N if not careful.) 

Welcome to the real deal. 

Please bookmark this link — the other sites have simply copy/pasted our html and don’t actually have any cards to sell. 

They can be easy to fall for if you aren’t cautious!

Which usb u guys recommend for running tails on windows 10?

[ad_1] Which usb u guys recommend for running tails on windows 10? [ad_2] View Reddit by MrGrinches – View Source

Does the customs authority control the goods?

[ad_1] Ahem, so a friend of mine was wondering when the good you order gets controlled.. ..he also said thats its a less-so legal good hes ordering. At what point do they control it? Should he also use his real adress? Because if they find out its going to be a problem for him.. thanks … Read more

Dark.fail unavailable?

[ad_1] Is dark.fail not available for anyone else? It’s been saying host is having issues for around the last 24hrs for me. Thanks. [ad_2] View Reddit by LizardWizard6666 – View Source

Any good v3 dark web links lists?

[ad_1] Soon all the short v2 .onion sites will no longer work, but still most sites list mostly the old type of URL. Anyone knows any good v3 onion sites lists? [ad_2] View Reddit by blancahli63 – View Source

Dread offline. Updates in the comments.

[ad_1] Update 7/27: all mirrors offline. Update 7/27 night: all mirrors back online. Update 7/28: all mirrors offline. Update 7/29: all mirrors offline. [ad_2] View Reddit by Enough-Ad-6235 – View Source

How does one start a private onion??

[ad_1] How does one start a private onion?? [ad_2] View Reddit by bluefaclon0351usmc – View Source

Please help this noob

[ad_1] I’m just a dumb little (not so naive) noob trying to do something a little deep on the dark web and I’m having trouble! Can someone pleaseee help me ???? pm me for more info! [ad_2] View Reddit by Jam254 – View Source